Exasperated at Anna, who is a smart three-year-old but who has absolutely no interest in potty training, and upset at having to change my one millionth poopy diaper with no foreseeable end, I said, "Anna, why can't you go poop on the potty? Why is it so hard for you?"
To which Anna's reply was, "Because I'm so so special."
4 comments:
That is really cute! Loved looking at your blog, barely recognize you with your longer hair! You all look great though, and your daughters are GORGEOUS! Love Anna's new haircut, but I'll be sure not to tell her. :)
Poor Mary. Maybe you should buy her some so, so, special panties.
Alas, I dread the potty training days. My nephew is 3 1/2 and he also shows no interest.
lol! Sometimes I really don't know if it's more fun to be a kid or to be the mom! Mary, would you mind terribly if I linked to your blog from mine?
Post a Comment