Friday, August 29, 2008

Twinkle, Twinkle

The girls and I went to visit Dad at his school and the microphone was on in front of the stage. Enough said.


7 comments:

Mrs. Grindstaff said...

No stage fright there, eh?

Liz said...

That would be the funnest thing to do at that age. I bet they loved it!

Kristen said...

Hey Mary Jane! Your girls are so cute! I loved the performance on stage! I am starting a blog for our high school class. I am hoping to find everyone and get updates over the next year before our ten year class reunion. Will you please email me a summary of what you've been doing over the years since graduation . . . education, travels, marriage, kids, career, etc. Anything you want to share with the class. Attach a picture or two of you and your family. I am just starting it so as soon as I have some posts, I will give you the address to go check it out. If you want your blog listed so others in the class can see it, let me know. My email is: grannyk10@gmail.com
Thanks Mary!
Kristen

Taylor's said...

So fun! Too bad that the seats were not full of paying listeners!

Kimberly said...

Hey! How come no one told me you had a blog?

Michelle said...

Training them early to be jazz singers, eh? Way to go!

The Ross Family said...

Oh cute! They future Ascension for sure : )