We thought the bus came twenty minutes later than it does in the morning, so we didn't get any pictures of Caroline the morning of her first day of school. Maybe it worked out for the best, since she just had to run out the door to get to the bus in time and didn't have time to worry and be scared of what was coming.
Anna and I waited out on the lawn for the bus to drop Caroline off after school. I finally had the camera, so Anna insisted that I take a pic of her.

Caroline after getting off the bus. She's holding the picture that she colored of "Chester" the raccoon.

Anna and James wanted their pictures taken while Caroline and James's sister Emma got their first-day-of-school pictures taken together. Emma lives across the street from us and is in Caroline's class. They have FOUR kindergarten classes at the elementary school. Emma's mom, Miss Emily (nee Bench), is from Moroni, so it's good for me to have a friend who understands how superior North Sanpete is to South Sanpete.
4 comments:
Ha ha ha ha!
Oh my . . . real school! How was that first day of the first child going to school . . .I am really nervous for me with Malisia going next year!
Looks like you all survived the first day on the bus and in class. I hope she enjoys the year!
OOOH you are so toast N. Sanpete doesn't hold a candle to Gunnison. I can't say S. Sanpete cause I am not a fan of Manti. Gunny now has 4K-classes? Wow things have changed.
Post a Comment