Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Preschool

Maggie has been bugging me about putting new posts up. My batteries are dead on my digital camera and I'm too lazy to recharge them to get pictures posted, but in the meantime, I can tell a funny story.

Every Tuesday and Thursday Caroline goes to preschool. Every Tuesday and Thursday she cries in the morning and doesn't want to go. Every Tuesday and Thursday she cries when I pick her up because she wants to stay and play longer. The same pattern of events occurred this morning. I got Caroline out of the bathtub and was doing her hair, telling her that we needed to get ready for preschool. She started crying and said, "I don't want to go to preschool. I don't want to learn how to presc." I guess it comes from watching Grandma's Elmo DVD where someone goes to clown school to learn how to be a clown and to karate school to learn karate. You must go to preschool to learn how to presc.

6 comments:

Scott Grindstaff said...

Makes sense to me.

Jenny said...

Cute story. I've missed your blog posts too! Glad you're back into the blogging world.

Michelle said...

Hey you guys! We found your blog through Becky's. I hope you don't mind? Your girls are adorable!
-The Findlays

Liz said...

What a smart cookie.

Taylor's said...

Too funny! It is great to read about your family.

Now, charge the batteries so we can see you guys!

Mary said...

Adorable & witty, but I don't expect anything less from your children!!