Friday, February 29, 2008

New House, Yard, Truck


Our new house that we bought in December. So far we love it. We're having garage doors installed next week, and it will be even better. I would post pictures of the interior, but it has to be clean before I can take any picture. It might be a week...or a month...or a year...or two.....

We have a huge yard. Nate needs to get a riding lawn mower before spring hits, or he's going to be spending his whole weekend mowing the lawn.

Yes, that is a volleyball net, and yes, that is a playground made up of old tires and older tree stumps.

We're hoping that we can fix this greenhouse up and make it useable this summer. The people we bought the house from told us that they had fresh tomatoes at Thanksgiving when it was in good shape.

Nate just bought this truck from Ryan Syme. He's pretty excited to have an old truck to do yardwork and other stuff with. Besides, you can't be a true Sanpeter unless you have a truck.

4 comments:

Susanna said...

Cute house! I love that you have a big yard, that will be great for your kids.
Yes, I loved Beauty. I read it when I was in High School and really loved it and by the time my book club read it a couple of months ago, I had pretty much forgotten all the details - so it was really fun to read again. Robin McKinley is great, have you read his other books? I think he has another beauty and the beat book called "The Rose Girl", or something like that.

Jenny said...

Wow, so you moved! I had to scroll down and read your oldest blog posts first. That's great that you're in Gunnison now! Your house is really cute and Nate has a nice Sanpeter truck!

Scott Grindstaff said...

Scott is so jealous of Nate's truck. We have a haul-stuff-around truck but I made him get a cute one since I would be driving it, too. I guess that means we are not Sanpeters any more.

Michelle said...

WOw!! Look at that monster truck! That is a Sanpete truck if I ever saw one. Congrats on the house. Equity is a sweet thing.