

Caroline was supposed to make a poster about her favorite things for preschool. She told us that her favorite color is pink (big surprise), her favorite animal is a cow, her favorite instrument is a flute (we're going to have to work on that one), her favorite movie is Bambi (that changes every other day), and her favorite food is pizza (it really isn't, but that's what she said. I don't even know if she likes pizza). And of course we used a princess theme, including a picture of her with her princess castle in her princess dress. I think preschool is going to be more homework for me than for her...
2 comments:
Tell Caroline that Ella's favorite color is pinkish-purplish (which I am not completely sure is a color) and her favorite instrument is the flute also but that her favorite movie is Ella Enchanted (big surprise there) and that her favorite food at the moment is cherry tomatoes.
Maggie
I just showed these pictures to Kate and she said that someday she needs to play with that girl, so she can dress up with her. -- Jenny
**I just started a blog it is thejudifamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment