Saturday, September 08, 2007

Maple Canyon




The girls loved hiking up Maple Canyon today. One funny comment: Caroline saw a bald guy rockclimbing and she said, "Look, Daddy, his hair matches yours!"

3 comments:

Scott Grindstaff said...

Mary Jane says I have not actually commented on her blog unless I put it in writing. Apparently calling on the phone is not enough. Tell Nate he really should not worry until Caroling tells him he matches the bald eagle.

Maggie

Anna said...

Thanks, Maggie. I'm so glad that you check us out and leave your comments. I might not go to all the effort if it weren't for you.

Adele said...

Oh Mary Jane... I hadn't had a good laugh for quite a while until I read your recent blog updates. I just miss little Caroline. I think about how she used to say, "Bye Josh, Bye asjdf" I bet she could probably say my name now... What a funny kid.