Josh and I love going to the Zoo! I dont know if that is wierd since we don't even have kids, but we love the zoo! We're headed down to CA next month for our last hurrah before baby comes and we are so excited! Looks like you guys had a blast! I love the additions to your family!
3 comments:
I love elephants! That's my idea of a great family picture. Owen will be so happy he now has an elephant for a cousin.
You guys are gorgeous. What beautiful girls!
Josh and I love going to the Zoo! I dont know if that is wierd since we don't even have kids, but we love the zoo! We're headed down to CA next month for our last hurrah before baby comes and we are so excited! Looks like you guys had a blast! I love the additions to your family!
Post a Comment