Monday, May 12, 2008

Preschool Pictures


Caroline had special pictures taken at her preschool. This is our favorite of the shots of her.

Anna got to go get her picture taken, too. She was very ornery and wouldn't smile, but I think this picture pretty much captures her usual expression.

6 comments:

Taylor's said...

So cute, and sooo fun!

It has been forever since your last post . . . what have you guys been up to?

How was Mother's Day? Fill us in!

Liz said...

Anna's expression captures the feeling of that era. She's such a great actress that she could just sense the feeling of the scene.

Scott Grindstaff said...

I love Anna's picture. She's very Faye Ray-ish. Carolines is adorable, too. She has such a fetching grin.

Contessa Elegante said...

Those pictures are both adorable! How fun!

Adele said...

Very pretty pictures! We were beginning to wonder about you guys... wondering if you had fallen off the flat side of the world! Glad to see you're back!

Jenny said...

What fun pictures! Cute girls. I think Anna looks a lot like you (even if she's not smiling).