

Anna's new favorite thing to do is hide whenever she hears us coming. I might be worried that I would really never find her, except that when she goes to hide she yells, "hide." I heard her coming into the living room today and hid under the blanket. Anna found me pretty quickly and the kids decided that I was a horse. I almost ran into the piano giving them a ride.
3 comments:
So, how well does it work? I will have to start hiding from my kids. Then maybe I can have some "me" time.
Mag
You're a fun mom to have. They're lucky. I think of the time you played tag with all the kids in the park. That's something kids remember.
Yes. I agree. Elliot was saying something the other day about how most grownups don't usually chase him around and tickle him. Then he paused and said, "Except Mary."
Post a Comment