I realize that it's been a really long time since my last post. We've actually had a couple of adventures that aren't documented here. Nate went to California and saw the Blue Devils win DCI finals. That's his old drum corps, so he was pretty excited about that. We also went to Palisades as a family and played at the "beach." It was raining, but the kids still loved it. The water was downright warm. Anna helped me build a sandcastle. She spent the rest of the time protecting it from Caroline. Last week we went camping up Fairview Canyon with Miss Kandis and Grandma Carol. The kids had fun, but we were all really tired when we finally made it home.

Yeah, I colored my hair brown. It is a little darker than I anticipated, but I'm slowly getting used to it.


I also painted our front door red, which looks really good. I'll have to take another picture with the whole house, but this morning when I took the picture the light wasn't very good for it.
7 comments:
Very nice. I don't know that I would recognize you if I walked up to you on the side of the street, though.
Maggie
Wowsers!! When you said you changed your hair I didn't realize how daring you were. I think it looks fantastic. Way to be bold. I love it.
You look like Wendy!!!
Hola! como estas?
Soy Arabella- you probably don't remember "us" here in the desert.
I've been thinking about you guys. It looks like you're having a lot of fun... see? not only blondes have fun.
email us: amcaferty@yahoo.com
I love it MaryJane!! I love brunette hair though- Its the way to go!!
So do brunettes have as much fun as blondes?
Good luck with the school year, hopefully Nate won't leave you being a band widow too much.
PS I really like the red door!
AAAAAACGH! I love it! I want it! And I'm having to rethink who in our family you look like! To me you look like a twin sister of our cousin Bess. AAAAACGH! I wish I were that brave
Post a Comment