Owen's jealous. Those are some mighty fine lookin' towels. You can sing Rubber Duckie with Anna's, but what do you sing with Caroline's?
How about the one about the monkey who sat on the elephants trunk and the elephant sneezed and fell to his knees and what became of the monk?Maggie
I love the pictures! Ita about time you sent more. I know I should not be speaking such, being a non-blogger, but its nice to see the kids grow up, even from long distance.Maggie
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Owen's jealous. Those are some mighty fine lookin' towels. You can sing Rubber Duckie with Anna's, but what do you sing with Caroline's?
How about the one about the monkey who sat on the elephants trunk and the elephant sneezed and fell to his knees and what became of the monk?
Maggie
I love the pictures! Ita about time you sent more. I know I should not be speaking such, being a non-blogger, but its nice to see the kids grow up, even from long distance.
Maggie
Post a Comment