skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Four Seamons
Monday, November 06, 2006
The kids looked so cute in their Sunday best yesterday that I just had to take pictures. In the first picture, both Anners and Liner were saying "cheese." As you can see, Anna is about as photogenic as her mom. I can't help but laugh.
1 comment:
Liz
said...
That is so cute. I laughed so hard I started to cry.
12:02 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(13)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(11)
►
2008
(42)
►
November
(3)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(8)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(7)
►
2007
(62)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(4)
►
April
(14)
►
January
(4)
▼
2006
(43)
►
December
(10)
▼
November
(2)
The kids looked so cute in their Sunday best yeste...
My cute sweet kids. They're actually must sweeter...
►
October
(9)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(6)
Friends and Family
Mark and Hailey
Maggie and Scott
Elizabeth and Ryan
Jenny and James
Jacob and Kara
Dave and Georgia
Josh and Susanna
Jenny and Dave
Josh and Kim
About Me
Mary Jane
View my complete profile
1 comment:
That is so cute. I laughed so hard I started to cry.
Post a Comment